Walking in the Spirit one day at a time

Sola Scriptura yet neither Calvinist nor Arminian

What's New - Quick Links to our most recent information.

I was hungry

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Matthew 25 -

I was hungry,
And you formed a humanities group to discuss my hunger.

I was imprisoned,
And you crept quietly off to your chapel to pray for my release.

I was naked,
And in your mind you debated the morality of my appearance.

I was sick,
And you thanked God for your health.

I was homeless,
And you passed by on the other side of the road.

I was lonely,
And you had no time to stop and sooth my heart.

You act so holy and close to God
But I am still very hungry – and lonely – and cold.

Anonymous,
via Simon, in Burundi, Africa

0 comments:

Gay Christian 101 - Spiritual Self-Defense For Gay and Lesbian Christians

Gay Christian 101 - Spiritual Self-Defense For Gay and Lesbian Christians
Click the red book
for info

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP